Purpose Built Downtown Minneapolis Data Center for Lease
Ideal for Colocation & Enterprise Users.
A downtown data center in Minneapolis now under new ownership offering flexible terms. Formerly known as the American Express data center, the building is undergoing upgrades to its white floor space and supporting infrastructure. The white floors can be subdivided into custom data halls.
The building has excellent fiber access in a lowrisk area with redundant power and water service from two separate utility sources. In addition to the providers shown below, 67 others can be brought to the property via existing dark fiber.
It also has immediate access to major highways and is less than 9 miles from MSP International Airport.
• Premium Location in Downtown Minneapolis
• Under new ownership
• 3.4MW available
• Up to 7 MW of planned power
• Entire building resilient with concurrently maintained infrastructure
• 75,000 square feet available white floor
• 5,000 square feet leased
• Customizable private data halls available from single cage to 40,000 square foot data hall
• Carrier hotel grade data center
• Large and secure storage space
• 3 large capacity freight elevators having up to 15,000 lbs weight capacity
• Available cloud on-ramps to major providers including Megaport